February 18, 2009

Mystery Post of Mystery

Sorry for the recent lack of updates-- I have been preoccupied by things that I don't write about on this blog. Does anyone have any hilariously bitter sentiments to share about Valentine's Day (or President's Day, for that matter) ?

I had a wonderful weekend in which I thought about science less than one times. Do thoughts about science occur in quantal units, or did I think about science in a fraction quantity? MYSTERY

My weekend preoccupation bought me The Sound and The Fury because I've been wanting to re-read it for the longest time. How will I read Faulkner when I'm drowning in a sea of papers about synaptic mechanisms and estrogen-mediated plasticity? MYSTERY

I discovered I have an allergy this weekend. I'm not going to tell you what it is. MYSTERY

Dudes, I'm working on some more interesting thoughts. Ponder up those mysteries.

No comments: