January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Hopefully everyone reading this blog had the New Years Eve they wanted. I went out for the first time since high school! I typically experience unwanted emotional boycott of collective effervescences and don't want the pressure of going out, but this year I sucked it up and decided to have fun anyway. And I did.

Next year I want to
  • start running again and do yoga
  • spend less money on food and more money on clothing
  • be more social so I can be more productive during non-social time. It works for me; I'm just an antisocial person and can't help but stay home alone when I have the chance
  • drink more water
  • read more, read more, read more
  • not cut my hair
  • write more, write more, write more
  • listen to awesome music
My iPod and I are in a serious relationship. I can't imagine life without it whispering rock'n'roll nothings in my ear all day.

No comments: