September 6, 2008

YOU KNOW YOU ARE LAME WHEN:

Okay, i realize i've been freaking out over nothing lately. I am going through one of those "major life changes" and everything feels like a big deal. Today i did a minor re-organization and major cleaning of my apartment (usually I wait until Sundays to do the weekly OCD cleaning) and i'm just going to enjoy my saturday night in a clean place by eating some (crappy) chinese food and maybe doing some reading.

Next weekend is our first exam. [insert freakout over nothing here]. Now, back to business.

YOU KNOW YOU ARE LAME WHEN:

... I was going to write a long list of things insulting myself and I decided it wasn't necessary. Someone, please, come over and look at my obsessively clean apartment, and you'll automatically know that I had nothing to do this weekend besides study and procrastinate. I have no life. I also have no hard liquor in my apartment to help me ignore the fact that I have no life. WHERE IS MY CHINESE FOOD!?

Hey, did you know, adult neurogenesis was first discovered in birds? Pretty neat, eh? My blog is educational.

No comments: