September 29, 2008

+ / -

+ My teen idol wrote on my Facebook wall this weekend. TWICE. To let me know his tour was heading to my town. Because he knows where I live and wants me to see their concert. 13 year old elyse is having a stroke from happiness. 23 year old elyse is also pretty thrilled.
- I am exhausted and have to give two presentations this week.
+ I have food in my apartment and don't have to go grocery shopping!!!
+ Food includes: wine and beer.
- A crazy mood has descended upon me and I have been toying with various insane ideas about what to do with my hair, which i hate right now.
- I still have not made up my mind about which of my tattoo ideas I will still like in 50 years.
+ The weather in Chicago sucks and I don't live there.
- Migraine
+ Jeff Tweedy's migraines turned into beautiful music sounds. Maybe I can turn mine into something worthwhile.
- Migraines still suck, so they get two mentions.
- NO TIME TO EXERCISE
+ No time to eat!
+ Visiting Chicago in 2 weeks! (+ pizza, sushi, friends)

This weekend I watched my mother try to open a laptop that was clicked shut. It was like watching a monkey try to pry open a clam. She literally picked it up and hit it on the table. I am laughing now just thinking about it. Technology + older generations = guaranteed entertainment.

No comments: