August 3, 2008

"my thoughts on" the south

(once i dated a guy with a blog. he titled every entry "my thoughts on [subject that alludes to his emoness]." i hope this guy checks out my blog sometime and burns with anger inside that i would dare insult him and his emoness and his suburban angst writing style. here's to you, BT. )

1. cigarettes are half price in the south, but lung cancer treatments probably aren't.
2. west virginia is a beautiful place full of people who know nothing about customer service.
3. kentucky is best viewed while listening to a bluegrass radio station.
4. no matter how long you're in indiana, it's too long.
5. no matter how long you're in north carolina, it's not long enough.
6. i don't think you appreciate virginia as much as you should. yes, you.
7. THERE ARE GIANT INSECTS EVERYWHERE. by everywhere, i mean that i saw one in my bathroom, and that is enough.

you can read more about my journey to the south at my other blog, which currently has no posts in it, so i haven't posted the link yet. patience, my little mint juleps.

No comments: