August 17, 2008

Musings

Sometimes when i get a migraine (like now), i have this very 'religious' experience wherein everything has more meaning to me than it has in my pain-free days. Coincidence blows my mind.

This morning while I crawled into the kitchen and up the cabinets in search of advil, thinking how goddamn pathetic I must look, and trying not to vomit in my freshly cleaned cabinets... where am I going with this? Anyway, I thought that perhaps people like me get nearly debilitating headaches twice a month for a reason. Because it makes me think at least twice a month that it would be nice to have another person around to bring me advil and protein water in bed and tell me how brave I am for fighting off neurological electrical storms. Not just for fun stuff like makin' out.

Buuuuut, i think i'll be back to my old self by tomorrow.

No comments: