July 14, 2008

nepotism beneficiaries

As a society I don't know why we allow this to happen:

  • Lisa Marie Presley
  • Ashlee Simpson
  • Jamie Lynn Spears
  • Miley Cyrus
  • Haylie Duff
  • Emily Osment
  • Will Smith's children
  • the other Hilton sister
  • Ali Lohan
  • Kim Stewart
  • George W. Bush
  • Avril Lavigne (not a nepotism beneficiary, but she's famous because... ? Because she looks like a shaved rat and embodies the sentiment of an bullied 13 year old girl?)
  • the Castro family
  • anyone affiliated with the Hills (even worse than nepotism... it's like MTV masturbating itself)
  • legacy kids at Ivy League colleges
  • me, after I inherit all my mom's jewelry and my parents' beautiful mission furniture

At least my furniture is something real, unlike Haylie Duff's acting abilities.

No comments: