July 20, 2008

i'm moving...

...to the south! did you know they have fried everything there? fried cheesecake, fried nachos, fried pig intestines. fried mac'n'cheese, perhaps.

July 31-August 3rd, my dad and i are driving a big white terrorist-style cargo van full of my non-terrorist belongings to my apartment. and we're coming back (it's cheaper to rent a van that way, for your future information). i am most excited to risk our lives driving an oversized vehicle on perilous mountain roads.

August 10th-- say nice things about me because i'm gone. (that's a song lyric, i know you don't have anything nice to say about me)

September 26th-- i just thought i'd include my birthday in this list of (ir)relevant dates-- irrelevant dates? i didn't think we were talking about my last relationship... ba-zing... :(

No comments: