May 31, 2009

... sigh

I obsessively re-read my blog posts and check them for typos. If you find a typo, PLEASE TELL ME. I would die a thousand deaths if someone read this blog and considered me to be illiterate. This morning I was reading the last ten posts for linguistic integrity and (in)appropriate content and my mother asked what I was doing. I said I was reading my own blog, which sounds pretty damn egotistical now that I think about it. She asked me what my blog was about, so I read her the entry about feeding my children chicanery.

Her response: "Oh my GOD, you are not going to want your children to stick out of the crowd like that and not fit in. Sometimes I wonder if we're going to have to have DCFS remove your children and raise them ourselves."

My reply: "I suppose you're not the intended audience for this blog."

For the love of Wilco...!

No comments: