May 7, 2009

Joe the Plumber Uses the Dictionary

Joe the Plumber Slurs Gay People: I Would Never Let "Queers" Near My Children

All that press from the last election must have inspired Samuel Wurzelbacher to brush up on his learnin'. In the above article, "Joe the Plumber" takes it upon himself to define the word "queer" to the Huffington Post, adding, "People don't understand the dictionary."

I can understand your confusion, America. After all, Joe is concomitantly defending bigotry using the dictionary and defining marriage using the Bible. Seems backwards! Can you help me understand, Joe, the difference between church and state? Can you look it up in the dictionary for me?

And let me just say, I don't want Joe the Plumber near my children, just in case willfully ignorant bigotry is contagious.

3 comments:

Andrew J. Mitchell said...

You know, if we could somehow convict him of something, like how Rod Blagojevich and Drew Peterson could be convicted of something, it'd be a very good year.

twisby said...

Now, now, Andy... if we made idiocy illegal, there'd be no reality television. Actually, I see no problem with that.

Andrew J. Mitchell said...

I'm thankful that when I brought this up to friends and family, they all said, "Oh, I thought he already disappeared."